Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thus The Adventure Ends


Record of Fallen Vampire Quotations


“It’s foolish that you can’t see the new star because you are too obsessed with the lost one.”
- Bridget (Chapter 2)

“A clouded heart yields a clouded blade. Who can you kill with a sword that even the moon doesn’t reflect off?” – Bridget (Chapter 4)

“If you understand, then that’s fine.” – Bridget (Chapter 4)

Note: I wonder why I picked up 3 Bridget quotes in a row?

“Doubt comes before acceptance.” – GM

“Let me give you a piece of advice. Don’t get carried away.” – Strauss

“Why don’t we try asking the moon?” – Bridget

Note: The line is not something special, err… I take it back. There is something beyond those lines.

“Then what should I have done? The most precious person in my life was murdered by Akabara. Having to hug that cold body, these fifty years, what should I have done?” – Renka

Note: Yeah, I know. *Pats Renka on the head*

“The man who desires everything will eventually lose everything to his greed.” – Characters

“The only one I wanted to be by my side is Stella.” – Akabara

“Should I praise your light-heartedness, or should I be mad at your frivolity?” – GM

“Whoa, he sure works fast!”- General Morishima

“Little girl, you are very beautiful. Compared to us, you are definitely more beautiful.” – Bridget (she’s talking about Stella)

Chapter 20: Unedited comment: Oh sh*t! She (Bridget) witnessed it (Adelheid murdering Stella)?

“However, what irritates me the most is the me who thinks that way.” – Bridget

“Good or bad, it will all depend to the moon’s blessing.” – Stella

Chapter 21: *Takes a very long and deep breathe* *Tears* the chapter where Stella dies.

“Bridget’s deep hatred makes me sad.” – Lety



“I am a vampire who has conquered the sun.” – Akabara (This actually just an informative line, nothing more, but readers can actually create other denotation, ayt?)


“But just the possibility of him “ruling everything” is terrifying enough.”

Note: The existence itself can be a cause of a conflict, of a war. So wars are never fair, nor just. Just pure, unadulterated bloodshed.

“Because I fear nothing, everybody fears me.” – Akabara

Chapter 30: Damnit! He was never the bad guy! Why must his fate be this cruel? *Goosebumps* Gottfried “Rosered” Strauss, you truly are a great, the best king ever.

Chapter 31: Thank you, General Morishima for that wonderful explanation, but I still think that you’re a nuisance as a character (yeah yeah, you’re smart, but you’re human, my hopes for you ended on that fact, so I might as well hate you), but what I think of you doesn’t matter right? Cheers then. It all made sense now. And one thing became very very clear, it was overwhelming. It was Strauss’ selflessness that protected the Earth.

“If that were true, then that person is a king.” – Renka

Chapter 32: Hell, huh?

“Ah, that is the painful and misplaced strategy of an idiot king.” – Akabara

“But reality is not ideal…” – Morishima

Note: Taking quotations has taken its toll on me. It’s like, I don’t know, somehow I can just take note on all of their lines and say that they all bore meanings. And that would be nonsense, because they did not, and only those who had read the whole story can keep up with me and my notes.

Chapter 33: Double damn! You sly author! You never cease to surprise me!!!!! First, it wasn’t Adelheid who killed Stella, now, Stella’s mom is alive and she was Saberhagen? That’s completely mental! I think I just got a cold.

“It is inexcusable, to hate someone and be happy.” – The armored damphir, whatshisname? Edit: Fuuhaku!

Chapter 36: *Claps and whoots*

Chapter 37: I’m accounting for almost like every chapter! This time, it was revealed that Stella is the Black Swan. Am I shocked? Duh.

Chapter 38: … one word: tissue.

“For the sake of the bloodline, for the sake of the world… I cannot die! I must receive all the hatred. That is my sin and my punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there’s a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I’m killed.” – Akabara

Chapter 39 and 40: It’s all so unreasonable (Fuuhaku), so unfair (Lety). My sentiments exactly.

“If you wish to become strong, only you can conquer your own pain.” – Adelheid

Chapter 41: Awwwkay! I take back the things I’ve said about Morishima! He made me smile, that’s a feat! LOL. Seriously, I now consider him a cool character! The reason that made me change my mind? HI-MIT-SU. ^^

Chapter 43: Fin.

And thus ends my Record of the Fallen Vampire entries. To those who have read it, err..yeah…well..uhh… To those who haven’t read it yet, what are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment