Saturday, November 19, 2011

Record of Fallen Vampire Chapter 1 of 43

An image of a heart being shattered into pieces...







I never expected it to turn out this way. It's just a chapter and yet someone died already. I know for a fact that they are not the main characters but heck! They have their own story, and it just came to an end. It is a much needed force for the storyline to push through, but in my opinion, *clears throat* seriously? That's it? That's the cause of the conflict?

The scene is heart-breaking it reminded me so much of Black Cat, and Sanosuke and Sayo of Samurai X.

The storyline is intriguing enough for me to stick to it for let's say 5 hours max. And the flow is new to me so I might not get bored with this one. There's one thing that bothers me though, it wasn't explained whether humans are 'humans' in this manga or if they all have some extraordinary powers or something. On the other hand, I am still on chapter 1, and there's a long way to go.

And yeah, what's with the word Damphirs? I laughed at it. It's just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment