Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tsubasa Chronicles Quotes

I totally loved the lines that I unknowingly open my Word every time I continue reading this manga. And it actually brought me to tears.

The showdown of CLAMP's previous characters, in one breathtaking storyline.

“But then, crying when you need to cry is another way to show strength.” – Fai D. Flourite

“There are no coincidences, there is only destiny.” – Yuuko (Dimensional Witch, Southern Witch)

“To be able to use all your might on someone else’s behalf, that’s a wonderful strength as well.” –Syaoran

“Don’t look down… If you have something you must do, then look forward!” –Kurogane


Note: Fai’s Staff xxxHolic Chapter 44

“The ones I hate the most are those who give up their live before all hopes are gone” – Kurogane

“Wins or losses have no ifs. When you win, you win, when you lose, you lose.” – Ryu-oh*

Note: He’s the Kiji hunter of the Outo Country.

“Please don’t hide your pain from me. I know that I can’t do anything to help, but at least let me worry about you.” – Sakura

“Become stronger and stronger. Who you are does not matter, what others do to stop you does not matter either.” – Ashura-ou

“No one can resurrect the dead, not even those who are called gods, that’s why within this limited amount of time in our lives; we have to live for things we believe in, no matter what.” –Fujitaka


Note : Avery good-titled chappie.. Chapter 68 “ Longing That Transcends Through Time”

“The future has been rewritten, isn’t it?” – Fai D. Fluorite (I just love his name!)

“But it was love, lots of love!” – Mokona

“Quit playing around and think about the present.” –Kurogane

“Even if it does belong to someone else, even if it is fake, to the person who receives it, that heart is the real thing.” –Fai

Note: Chapter 120, where it is revealed that the Syaoran in Wong’s side is the real one.

“Shut up! If you want to die so much, I’ll kill you. Until then, live.” – Kurogane
Note: Sheesh! Yuuko doing her test in the worst time! Hah!!!! *relief*

“Waiting is more painful than going together with her. Is believing so frightening?” – Kurogane

“But because she is strong, she is also fragile.” – Kurogane

“Even if she knows, she can’t tell. Even if she wants to help, she cannot. There’s nothing as painful as this, is there?”

“That the world, to those who understand its existence, is not a single entity.” – Sakura

“Thanks to the choice you made, another future was set in place. And the choice you have yet to make, will decide another…” - Yuuko

3 comments:

  1. Great job finding these memorable quotes. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them are great :)
    I love these quotes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the quotes you chose~

    ReplyDelete