Friday, September 30, 2011

And When It Ended

It just did.
No preliminaries.I didn't even notice it. Weeks of preparation for a miniscule 60 minute presentation. Is it worth it? I hope so, because honestly, it brought relief. It's finally over. Don't get me wrong, I really, really really, enjoyed these past few days but there's always this nagging thought that I may not have pleased everybody with the decisions I made.


Another end would be Tsubasa Chronicle's last chappie.  They (Syaoran and Sakura) had the same REAL names, and it's.... hmmm.. let's see... It's kind of childish. Nah, I don't think so. And I've learned something of not-so-great importance. Date of Birth and Real Names should be kept private. Because they are windows to our souls. Or so Yuuko says. It's creepy in a cute way. What an oxymoron. Oh well..


A co- otaku updated me on the new Gakuen Alice chapter which is chapter 152, and she told me that it can be found on Youtube. I hesitated at first, seeing it as a fraud, because surely, behind_thy_
crimson_eyes will be able to scanlate them for Mangafox the soonest as possible. Then I decided to check it out and yeah, there really is a new chapter. Only it was RAW!!

RAW- which means it was not scanned, translated, cleaned, proofread... How can I read kanji or katakana?

And I was back to waiting. AGAIN. Tachibana-sensei! When will you update?

No comments:

Post a Comment