Monday, October 3, 2011

Ohayou Gozaimasu!

What is wrong with accepting what you really like and try not to hide them?

I Love Anime's, as can be seen from my recent posts, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Along with that is my addiction to mangas ( where animes are adapted from).

Although I'm picky when it comes to the storyline or the plot, once I get to love something, I don't usually stop reading it until I finished it. With my flow of reasoning, I haven't finished a lot of mangas. Simply because I got bored. I think I have the Hitaachin Twins (Ouran HighSchool Host Club) mentality, because I get rid of all the boring ones. Same old same old storyline, which is, for me, becoming a bore. Well, it won't be boring only if I hadn't got the chance to read a lot of stories. Then it would be a new one and I'll finish it. So I noticed that the more I read, the lesser is the chance of other stories to be in my list. Ne?


I don't particularly like any genre, heck, I can even read an M one! But as I've said, only if it intrigues me. Hmm.. Let's see. Shoujo mangas are the most common, Romance, Suspense, Comedy, Adventure, even Smut, but that's way way later. I would never ever set my eyes on Yaoi or Yuri or Shonen Ai, Yuck! LOL.

What was my topic anyway? Why did I found myself blabbing about mangas anyway?

Right, I was bored because Ouran High School Host Club takes time buffering.

Being proud of what you like the most creates character. That's it.

Mou, a very forceful end. Ja Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment