Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Fail!

Results Day, after ng soooo depressing Exam week, is a mooooore depressing results and giving of grades week... Gaaaahh!! When will this effin' end?
Seriously, I like Accounting, but I can't help thinking na, maybe, there's something out there that is really for me. Pero baka nga ito na talaga ang kapalaran ko...

What's in the future anyway? Can't we all just shrug off all our worries and just, live? That won't do. In order to live, we need the basics, like this and that.. In order for us to obtain those, we need some sort of value, like money or authority or power. Things that make the world spin round and round, making all those inside of it dizzy and yes, it is such a complicated world.

It is but normal to feel insecurity, but acting towards it is not so good, and I think I made good today. Aside from the fact that I did fail, I didn't result to being bitter, or even silently bitter. No, I am for myself, and if ever I do fail, it is because of me. I do not look unto others' blessings and wish for them myself, I understand that things are just meant that way, and that it is unfair and fair at the same time. There must be something stored out there just for me. Just for me. Life is not bad but also not kind. It is up to us, humans to make good on ourselves and maybe, just maybe, we do find what 'that' is.

Fairy Tail Episode 96

A very good filler episode. I already miss Mystogan/ Jellal? Yes yes... It's kind of awful that he's got to leave the guild but he does have his own world, with problems, and that it is necessary. Come to think of it, he's done enough for Fairy Tail! He annihilated the whole Phantom guild, less the main members, and that is a very great feat. There are scenes that aren't found in the manga and I'm grateful for that, because those scenes were the reasons that I hang on. I could just read the manga and kill the suspense in the anime, but surprisingly, I didn't even notice that I'm laughing at a joke for the second time. That's how good it is. Hmmmm... What does Zeref actually want from Natsu anyway? It is still unknown in the anime and in the manga and I'm dying to know. The Edolas arc is finished in the anime, and the S-Class Trials Arc is nearly, if not, done in the manga, from which I can conclude that 2 or more filler episodes are still needed or they just start the S-Class Trials in the anime without waiting for the mangaka to finish the said arc. And I can't believe how creepy Edo-Gajeel and Gajeel can be, there's just no way in hell that THE Gajeel would be a journalist, someone related to the papers just like Levy-chan <3 .. And his curly hair, the one who created that character, must be Hiro Mashima, is a genius! Hahaha.. Lol.... And now that Lisanna is back in Earthland, BACK OFF LUCY HEARTFILLIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment