Thursday, September 8, 2011

That Certain Chapter

Me blabbering about my reactions, my take on Gakuen Alice and its latest chapter as of July 30, 2011, Chapter 149.


That’s it! They’re already a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Depending on the number of exclamation points that I had used, one can obviously say that I am shrieking and jumping with joy already. After those depressing chapters, I found a glimpse of hope that maybe, just maybe, they will have a happy ending and for some unknown reasons, Natsume would be able to escape his impending death due to the state of his alice. I just have to write this down! So for those who took interest in reading this and coincidently likes to read mangas or watch anime, this one’s a SPOILER ALERT!

As I’ve said, I just have to write this one. I’m so overjoyed about the unfolding plot that I have to let it out. So yeah, Chapter 149 is out, and after a month of waiting patiently, (I exaggerated a bit, I’m not the waiting-type), and an hour of patiently reading it because God knows, Smart Bro did have the right timing to have freakin’ errors!

I really, really…. Like all the million fans of this story, hope that they would end up TOGETHER! May it be in Life, or in DEATH, as long as they would be together! I am blabbering and I can’t help it. Wait,! Another thing, I’m also a fan of TsubasaMisaki Pairing and it gave me the goosebumps to read that one very special page. You’ll come out of this alive, ne Tsubasa-senpai? All of you!!!

Natsume called Mikan his what? How about you read the chapter now? How I wish I can have Kokoroyome’s Alice, it so COOL!!! But I also think that it is the most painful alice to have for the owner. You can read everyone’s thought and that would mean everything, all the good and bad things that they think. Sometimes,  not knowing is safer.


After reading the 10+ chapters of the Time-travel arc, and got to know Natsume’s mom who had the Life-shortening type of Alice, and after reading that he did inherit that type, I cried. Even harder, when I read Natsume’s musings about his remaining hours, days, years, and that he won’t leave her, ever. Many thoughts, many conclusions shot up my head and just whirled and whirled there.

To think that they are already preparing war (Ch. 148-49), an all-out war against the Elementary School Principal, (I really hate him, he should rot in hell), those tragic thoughts once again entered my consciousness. Can’t just Tachibana-sensei give us even a tiny little glimpse of what would really happen? I’m thinking that these chapters are the penultimate chapters, since I can’t find any other issues to be cleared now. Speaking of that glimpse-slash-spoiler, I realy wouldn’t want to have it, it will destroy the built-up suspense, and the whole story itself. I loved a lot of chapters, I hated a few, I shared some, I downloaded some. And whew! What a rollercoaster heck of a ride!

I’m thinking that I would be better glad if Mikan just ‘steal’ Natsume’s Alice and let him live normally without the consequences and effects of having such a very strong Alice, but would that really yield the expected effect? Hoping so, I’ll continue to watch over it, continue to read it, and love it. And what type are Mikan’s Nullification, Stealing and Inserting Alices anyway? I feel happy for her by the way, bacause even if her father died just the day she was conceived, she was able to meet him, to call him daddy. Even if it’s just for a while. Continue holding on, to the hope, to the light that still lingers around you, and to the love that you have for your friends, for Natsume.

I’m talking to them as if they’re real, but who can say that they are not real? Saying that they are fiction isn’t saying that they are not real. REALITY is so much different, so much intriguing than the simple fact of being ‘not real’.

Awww.. I’m writing this and reading the latest chapter at the same time. They exchanged alice stones, so that means they are engaged already. Don’t you two dare to die before that destined day of your wedding. You still have a lot of things to accomplish. It’s funny how Koko would just pop during a conversation and humiliate Natsume by saying aloud what is inside the latter’s mind, that is kissing Mikan. ^^

I know I did not make any sense nor the organization of thoughts, I’m writing from the heart. Whenever I read either the latest chapters or I revisit, it still gives me the same effects. I cry with them, I laugh with them. To have to read things like,  protecting your most beloved, and not neglecting your life because the one you want to protect is doing just the same thing. To be able to wish that they would really grow up soon so they could escape the academy and lead on a normal life outside. For those lost souls to find their meaning, and of course, for Mikan and Natsume, Misaki and Tsubasa, and maybe even Hotaru and Ruka to all live happily ever after!!!!!!

“Tomorrow-…will finally be on stage”

No comments:

Post a Comment