Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gakuen Alice 158

The plot thickens. It does. Oh my God...
The chapter isn't much of a tragic one, but not that all happy.

It's actually a good thing that Rei (Persona) has changed sides already. All of the things that I've posted about him before is still to be corrected, and it's not as if I said something so mean. In a way, I can sympathize with him. But please!!! Stop torturing me with Natsume's future!!!!

He will live, right?
I'll certainly go mad if by any chance, he'll get killed, either by the enemies, or by his own alice. His mother had lived long enough to create a family, and she died in an accident. Although I cry for his father, that is what is supposed to be. That is the payment for having such a strong alice. But, he didn't even ask for it. If only they could've lived in an alternate universe, but then Gakuen Alice would cease to exist.

I don't know, this update took a month to be released, and I'm waiting restlessly for the next chapter.
'Till the next chapter!
Ja!


No comments:

Post a Comment