Saturday, February 4, 2012

8 Days Before Deptals

Nothing much.
Hmmm. Let's see.

Aside from what had happened in the morning, everything went well.

Thammar's outburst during lunch time.

How I ache for her, and how I curse that guy!!! He is so despicable to the nth degree!!!

But then, disgusting it may be, that was still a part of life that I might have to experience too. Among other things.

If only men could sort out their feelings better than us, women.
It's not as if, love is just around the corner, that it is very easy to turn back.
It is the most widely used word, yet the hardest thing to explain.
"Nagmamahal kasi, kaya nagpapatawad." 

I attended a review class on Accounting, under Mrs. Santos' supervision, and...

IT WAS AWESOME!

To be able to experience learning from a different teacher is definitely a must!Too bad, it all ended after 2 hours only. If only it could have been longer.

What about my review?
Still no development.
Nope.
No.
Iye.

Guide me on my way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment