Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trinkets


October 14, 2011
7:14 AM


I just realized that I’m a very sentimental person. Yeah, my friends certainly know that but seriously, I never noticed it myself. I was looking through a lot of mementos and there’s an awful lot. Things that in my mom’s opinion are trash are the things that I consider as memoirs.

1.     A destroyed cellphone bling given to me by my 4th year adviser during Christmas.
2.     Conversation notes of me and my bestfriend written during one boring class.
3.     Cards and Posters from way back when.
4.     All of my notebooks since Elementary.
5.     Some paper clippings of my most favorite project in my schooling history, UFO’s.
6.     My diaries. (Of course they can’t be thrown away.)
7.     An old music box that is now destroyed, from a childhood friend.
8.     Old chess pieces.
9.     Old Chess book.
10.  Some old photos.
11.  Books from highschool.
12.  Unfinished Cross-stitching.
13.  A bracelet that I loved so much I didn’t use it.
14.  A single piece of a gold leaf earring, the other is in my bestfriend’s keep.
15.  Test papers, quizzes, assignments and anything that are from school all compiled in different brown envelopes.
16.  Another batch of books.
17.  Cellophane strips that are used as props during one school event.
18.  Tickets.


I guess that’s it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment