Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am Sulking... :(

Because I have never felt so left out in my whole life!


I am irritated, ashamed, pissed off, and it annoys me all the more! I mean, why do people tend to judge others just because of their flaws, their weaknesses, hell! I thought this age is somewhat different! I guess not. More importantly, besides from being humiliated, that's how I feel, I was also disappointed. I thought I found THEM, them real friends, but starting tonight, they might need to convince me back, since I retake my trust, my concern, whatever!

This will pass, I'm sure.... And because I do know for a fact that no one actually reads this blog, I can shout and do whatever I want here, and they can all go to hell for all I care!

Well, maybe not all of them, just the ones who pisses me off?

Thank you very much! For that hell of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment