Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sange and Yasha

“When Sange is forged, and Yasha is formed, as they support each other, they’ll become one.”



He was the moon.
She was the sun.

Was as the operative word, but we’ll get to that later.

As the stars dictate, they can never be. 
It is predestined that they meet not of each other, nor each others shadows, nor their names. 
They are oblivious of each others existence, and that will remain, for so many generations, for so many moons and suns, for eternity. 
That is what is written, that is the law. 
And if ever they do meet each other, death is inevitable, to either one or both.

But that flow will soon change, the story will soon be rewritten, the heavens will go crazy.

A/N: The idea just struck me after my brother insisted that I really should learn playing DOTA. It took me 10 mins. to read all of the weapon descriptions and I really enjoyed forging them. I didn't notice Yasha then. Or was it Sange? The one below the crossed swords? Oh well. That's it. These two weapons strengthen certain skills, and together, they can be of great help to your character. What can I say? I just fell in love with this!
          Although I still have no idea on how to start this one, I'll try to at least have a storyline filled with cliche'd themes, like star-cross'd lovers, tsundere awesomness, some mythologies here and there...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment