Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's been a Veeeeerrryyy Long Time....

Because as of this instant, this question popped in my head, "Why did I suddenly stopped blogging?"

I discovered Wattpad, for one.

And Summer Term was just soooo freakin' tiring!

NSTP this, and NSTP that.
Exams would occupy my mind,
Reports....

Waaahhhh!!!!


Anyways, it is still an assurance that I would still be writing entries here, because it's more private, and I can talk err write almost about anything without being reprimanded or the other one. :)

YEP. It's like I'm telling it to NOBODY and I love it!

I can go on blabbing about events of my life, not expecting someone to read them, but at least, hey, I've let them out.




I've been working on this story since the Summer Break. And too bad though, my editing skills were just, non-existent. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment