Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jayrol: The Wedding Crasher

Most epic thing I can remember about last sem. (2nd Year, 1st Sem)



Stop the wedding,
that man deserves no one else but me. 
I and he loved each other,
we were very happy,
we even shared our dreams,
ambitions in life,
the number of children,
we also talked about it,
and especially we also promised to each other 
that no one could ever break our bond,
even death.
Until that woman entered into our life,
everything has changed;
dreams were turned into ashes,
that in a blink of the eye,
all disappeared like bubbles.
I was left alone
Poor but still pretty me.

You sly woman destroyed my life and my future. 
I should be the one standing there, 
wearing that beautiful wedding dress, 
exchanging “I do(s)” with him, 
receiving that ring 
and I should be the one he will be kissing too. 
It’s all because of you…
you snatcher/whore. 
You took advantage of his weakness.

And you,
I love you so much, 
you know that. 
In fact, 
I've surrendered all that I have just for you. 
How dare you for doing these to me, 
despite of all the things I've done for you, 
all those breathtaking nights, 
mornings, 
and afternoons we spent together in that California King Bed, 
all those thousand pesos I've spent to enlarge small parts of your body. . . 
such as your eyes.

Doesn't that mean anything to you? 
You really tore my heart into pieces, 


Marion!


(With matching dark dress, veil and rolling on the floor!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment