Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Imprint"


I’ve watched Breaking Dawn and the only thing that excited me and made me write this is because of Jacob’s and baby Renesme’s scene. Where he described how it was to find your ‘imprint’ and the part where he kneeled. I would definitely look for their book if ever there is one because I can already foresee the conflict, among many others.

Jacob betrayed her, and that is very mean, considering she is his imprint. He didn’t know it yet, but the fact still remains, he wanted her dead, even before she was born. Man! That’s why I love weres better than vamps. I’ve read a lot of stories about them, and although there are some differences in the authors view on how they are. One thing remains the same; weres have mates, destined ones, akai ito, and their one true love, which mostly comes once every lifetime. Although there’s one story where a werewolf’s mate died, and it left him a silver patch on his hair, symbolic of the forever grief that he’ll carry along. It is rare for a were who has lost his/her mate to find another, since they usually go ‘rouge’ or that they too old already that they spent their time alone. Anyway, back to my summary of a story that I’ve read.
 His mate died, but after 50 years of living in solitude, he found yet another love in a form of a very deadly, volatile, ancient vampire. Their story was more of adaptations and self-development, but the end brought me to tears. If ever this story is familiar, then you must be a fan of Jaz*****n, a writer from a rather embarrassing site. Her stories, nonetheless, are of great quality, and she has made several installments already on her series. Better than e-books! Lol. Werewolves’ primal instincts are eminent in their nature, and that includes their protective instincts and sizzling sexuality, mostly by boys. Male dominance is their religion, but if you dig deeper, in every successful man’s house is a woman, whom they cherish and love. They’ll give up everything and do everything for their mates, so we might as well deduce that it was really the ‘girls’ making their world turn.

Anyways, back to Jacob and Renesme, I really really am curious on how they would live happily ever after. I’m dying to know, I might as well write a fanfic, but… I’m too lazy! 

I have no comment whatsoever about the movie. I may have ran out of words, or I have a lot to say that I decided to be silent just for complexities sake, or whatever.

It’s December 23, 2011… I’m trying to think of any good anime to watch. I’ll just play Angel Beats again, since it so epic! Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment