Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kasi Walang USB!!!!


53 Bakakeng Norte,
Baguio City 2600
March 10, 2012



Ms. Maritoni Yañez
Metro Bank


Dear Ms. Yañez:

I have enclosed my resume in this letter, applying for any job that would be viable and that would fit my description and my skills in your company, Metro Bank.

I worked at Metro Bank a year prior to sending this letter, and I can well afford to do better than what I performed during my On-the-job-training. I am knowledgeable with the systems and I have not done anything to compromise nor destroy your bank’s reputation. I am a major in Auditing and have done some Auditing reports on some of the companies in Baguio City. Metro Bank is a self-made company, renowned for giving the best service an investor can ever know and I am aware of the security it will bring to me, if I ever get hired.

I have finished Bachelor of Science in Accountancy at Saint Louis University, along with Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting and a certificate in Associate in Accounting Technology. I passed the Board Exams months after graduation. Enclosed in this letter were my certificates of the seminars I have attended.

I work under pressure, trustworthy and am eager to share my knowledge to the benefit of the company. I am willing to work overtime and such, and am professional in dealing with customers, employers and co-workers. May you wish to contact me for clarifications or questions; I can be reached at (404) 304-1382. Thank you for the time.


Sincerely,



Imee Florence Alfonso







Enclosures: Resume, Certificates, Transcript of Records, Clearances.


No comments:

Post a Comment