Saturday, December 10, 2011

Koizora


Koizora


It is a horizon, between what can be real, and is real. Between fantasy and reality. A heart-warming movie that would make you utter a wish, and then take it back for you to wish it again. How so? It is a blend of sincere scenes of love, and cruel scenes of life, that would make you cringe, and then smile for the retribution.

The time that Mika was raped, it made me sick. My stomach churned, my head hurt. It was the same when she came back to school after that. But when Hiro unexpectedly did what he did that time, my tears actually fell and I was begging, crying, wishing for their tribulations to end. He is such a good guy, they really love each other, and I felt that warmth. It would have been a happy ending after Hiro’s outburst and proclamation of love, but no. It wasn’t over yet.

55:48 : Duh.

Owari.

Truly, one of the best stories so far.

It made me laugh while crying, gave me goosebumps, dazed me for like hours.

It is one of those stories that, even though you already know that it’s useless, you would still hope, you would still ask and beg for it, because you are affected by the character’s strength and determination, that giving up wouldn’t even enter your mind.

I didn’t mean to, but then tears just started flowing out, and at the last part, it gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I will truly, zettai! Remember their love, that is pure, strong, and forever.

To Hiro and Mika, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment